Saturday, February 14, 2015

IN WHICH The Girl Spells L-O-V-E

On this day dedicated to love, Winnie-the-Pooh really is the master. Here are some of the best quotes from A.A. Milne about friendship and love:

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
 
"Pooh?" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

 "We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?" asked Piglet. "Even longer," Pooh answered.

Some people care too much. I think it's called love.

 I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.

"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh. "I wish I were there doing it, too."

It's so much more friendly with two.

"Oh, Bear!" said Christopher Robin. "How I do love you!" "So do I," said Pooh.

 There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.

 "Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

"How do you spell 'love'?" "You don't spell it... you feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment